Easy to Operate & Maintain
Liquid Controls Positive Displacement Flowmeters are precision made liquid measuring instruments that maintain precise and accurate metering over long periods of operation. Simplicity of design and construction, together with sustained accuracy, has led to the widespread use of PD Series meters within a variety of highly valuable custody transfer applications throughout the world.
The positive displacement principle is the ONLY accurate method of measuring fluid flow. No other technology can achieve such accuracy because measurement becomes inferred, which is indirect and subject to assumption. The Liquid Controls Positive Displacement Flowmeter series directly converts volume to rotational output with minimum scope for error and with minimal disturbance from surrounding conditions such as variations in temperature, pressure or viscosity.
- Sustained Accuracy and Repeatability
- No Metal-to-Metal Contact within the measuring chamber
- Low Pressure Loss & Low Maintenance
- 3 PD Series available to support an extensive range of refined fuel and fluid applications
- Choice of Aluminum or Stainless Steel materials of construction
- Variety of system accessories available to provide our customers a single source for accuracy and reliabiliy when it comes to fuel measurement and data management
- Self-contained operation without electrical power or signal conditioning (for units equipped with mechanical registers, printers or presets); no special piping requirements
- Electronic output and registration equipment where enhanced accuracy and electronic communications are needed
- Weights & Measures approval (world-wide) for custody transfer with mechanical or electronic registration systems meeting API standards
- Electronic accessories designed and approved to Class 1 Div. 2 standards