Removing the air and vapor from a metering system increases the accuracy of the meter by allowing only liquid to pass through the meter for measurement.
At installation, LC mechanical air and vapor eliminators are piped to a storage tank to provide a pathway and a receptacle where the evacuated air and vapor can be deposited. After the air (or vapor) has left the metering system, mechanical air and vapor eliminators seal off the pathway to prevent liquid from entering the storage tank.
- Aluminum 150PSI for use with M5, M7, M10, M15, M25, M30, M40 and M60 Meters.
- Materials of construction for Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 14, 15, 16 and 30 applications.
- Designed for installation of F7, F15 and F30 Strainers.
- Aluminum high pressure for use with 350 PSI, MA4, MA5, MA7 and MA15 Meters.
- Materials of construction for Class 10 LPG Service.
- Other Classes available on special order, including class 12 NH3. Relief valve provided as required for Classes 10 and 12 applications.
- Stainless steel 150psi for use with M5 and M7 Meters.
- Materials of construction for Class 8 and 18 applications.
- Designed for installation on F7, Class 8 Strainer.