- O-ring design delivers maximum sealing capability and is available with optional seal materials.
- Corrosion resistant bypass valve made of nickel plated cast iron.
- Available with a standard bypass valve or an optional air operated valve (AOV) for high and low flow control.
- Additionally, the AOV relieves the pressure in the lines for easier handling of the hose nozzle.
- Reliable mechanical seal design with optional seal materials. Heavy duty ball bearings provide greater durability and strength.
- Hollow rotor helps reduce weight.
- Available with a T-style strainer that keeps your pumping system free from damage caused by welding slag and foreign materials left in the piping or tank.
- Conveniently located drain plug allows you to empty the pump quickly when necessary.
- Positive displacement sliding vane design delivers higher pumping efficiency and a lower noise level.
- The self adjusting vanes extend the life of the pump by compensating for wear.
- Installation is simple since the PT-Series pumps are dimensionally interchangeable with the competition.
- Viton®1 elastomers ensure compatibility with a wider range of fluids such as biodiesel and ethanol blends.
|Part||Standard Material||Available Options|
|Case||Cast iron ASTM A48|
|Head||Cast iron ASTM A48|
|Flanges||Cast iron ASTM A48|
|Rotor||Ductile iron ASTM A536|
|Bearing cap||Steel||Bearing cover / spacer with hydraulic motor adapter (cast aluminum) and coupling (steel)|
|Bearings||Ball (single row), grease lubricated to 300°F (149°C) Max.|
|Vanes||Full size with 316 stainless steel wear plate to 240°F (115°C); 20,000 SSU (4,250 cP) max.|
|Bypass valve||Cast iron ASTM A48 electroless nickel plated|
|Bypass/AOV cap||Cast iron ASTM A48|
|Bypass valve cover||Cast iron ASTM A48|
|Bypass valve spring||Plated steel|
|Bypass valve spring ranges||35–125 psi (2.4–8.6 bar)|
|Seal seat||Cast iron|
|Seal metal parts||Steel|
|Shaft||Double end keyed shaft, high strength steel|
|O-rings||Viton®* to 300°F (149°C)||Buna-N to 240°F (115°C)|
|Gaskets||Composition to 500°F (260°C)|
|Vane drivers||Case hardened steel|
|Gage ports||1/4 in. NPT|
*Viton® is a registered trademark of the DuPont company.
|GPM (L/min)||58 (220)||72 (273)||98 (371)||120 (454)||211 (799)||263 (995)|
|HP (kW)||2.5 (1.9)||3.0 (2.2)||3.8 (2.8)||5.0 (3.7)||7.8 (5.8)||9.5 (7.1)|
*Capacities and horsepower are based on a 100 SSU (22 cP) fluid at 50 psi (3.4 bar) delivered pressure.
Refer to performance curves in the PT-Series sales catalog or the installation, operation and maintenance (IOM) manual for flow rates at other pressures.