LectroCount™ LCR 600 Benefits
- Automatically switches to XL 2” display during delivery mode
- Standard display mode returns when delivery is paused or completed
- Easy to read at a distance
- Built in keypad for set-up, calibration and preset deliveries – no lap pad needed!
- In the field configuration setup allows simultaneously volume tracking, flow rate, and many other key values during delivery
- Quick setup and operation with intuitive navigation screens
- Comprehensive diagnostic package
- Compatible with a wide selection of positive displacement flowmeters
- Build-in keypad for setup, calibration and preset deliveries
LectroCount™ LCR 600 with/ Point-of-Sale (POS) Benefits
- Increase the number of daily deliveries by replacing handwritten tickets with printed priced and taxed tickets
- Reduce human error and office work created by handwritten tickets
- Reduce postage and invoices costs by printing POS tickets at delivery sites
- Customize discounts and pricing for all types of customers—up to 100 programmable products
- Add multiple products, pricing, and taxes to a single calibration (ex. diesel and dyed diesel) Serve different municipalities, states, and regions with complex tax structuring capability
- Add additional service and product transactions on-site with the miscellaneous charges feature
REPEATABLILITY: Capable of .03% of reading over entire range.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.10% or better over a 5:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.10% or better over a 10:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.15% or better over a 40:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
Multi-point calibration for meters equipped with LectroCount™ Electronic Registration allows superior accuracy (linearity) as indicated above.
LectroCount® LCR 600: +9 - 28VDC
Enclosure: Class 1, Division 2, Group C&D design, Nema 4X
Operating Temp Range: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
US Weights & Measures: LCR 600
Measurement Canada: LCR 600
Epson, Okidata and Blaster Models
Power: +9 to 28VDC, 3A maximum (including solenoid valves)
Temperature input: 4-Wire Platinum RTD
Pulse Inputs: +5 to 28 volt peak to peak, open collector, single channel or quadrature (12VDC or 24 VDC)
Control Valve (2): Open drain transistor for 2 stage valve control, 1A Max. per channel
Auxiliary (2): Open drain transistor for general purpose auxiliary control. Aux(1) 1A Max, Aux(2) 150mA Max
Scaled Pulse Output: Open drain output, 1 A Max.