Liquid Controls LCR-II registration delivers consistent, reliable, and accurate metering data. Used in truck-mounted or fixed-site custody transfer applications worldwide.
LCR-II electronic registers provide:
- Improved efficiency relative to mechanical systems
- Custody Transfer Approvals
- Rugged & Reliable
- Simple Operation
- Compatible with mobile computing solutions such as DMS
- Multi-point calibration to improve the accuracy over a wide flow range
- Electronic Temperature Volume Compensation (ETVC) to compensate for varying temperatures during delivery
- Valve control and audit trail provide increased security
- Future expansion and modularity with RS232/485 communication
- Greater control and accuracy of the delivery system through the use of two stage valves, optical air eliminators and LCR-II
REPEATABLILITY: Capable of .03% of reading over entire range.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.10% or better over a 5:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.10% or better over a 10:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.15% or better over a 40:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
Multi-point calibration for meters equipped with LectroCount™ Electronic Registration allows superior accuracy (linearity) as indicated above.
LectroCount® LCR-II: +9 - 28 VDC
Enclosure: Class 1, Division 2, Group C&D design, NEMA 4X
Operating Temp Range: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
US Weights & Measures: LCR-II
Measurement Canada: LCR-II
Epson, Okidata and Blaster Models
Power: +9 to 28VDC, 3A maximum (including solenoid valves)
Temperature input: 4-Wire Platinum RTD
Pulse Inputs: +5 to 28 volt peak to peak, open collector, single channel or quadrature
Control Valve (2): Open drain transistor for 2 stage valve control, 1A Max. per channel, (12VDC or 24VDC)
Auxiliary (2): Open drain transistor for general purpose auxiliary control, Aux(1) 1A Max, Aux(2) 150mA Max
Scaled Pulse Output: Open drain output, 1 A Max.