A mechanical register is mechanically coupled to the meter element and displays total delivered fluid. This register is ideal when no power is available. When power is available consider an electronic register for simplicity of use and increased functionality.
- REPEATABLILITY: 0.05% of reading over entire range and beyond.
- The combination of Liquid Controls Positive Displacement Meter and Mechanical register yields:
- LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.125% or better over a 5:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
- LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.22% or better over a 10:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
- LINEARITY: Capable of ±0.5% or better over a 40:1 range from maximum nominal meter capacity.
- Meter Compativility: Liquid Controls Positive Displacement Meters
- Resettable Totalizer: 5 Digit
- Non-Resettable Totalizer: 8 Digit
- Units of Measure: Liters, Gallons, Dekaliters, Barrels, Pounds in whole unit, 1/10 unit, and 1/100 unit increments.